Semjase of the Pleiades is a person who has been named by many to be "Starseed." Starseed are simply those people
who either have been awakened to Spirit or have bloodlines from ancient days which connect them to visitors from the stars.
Semjase is of the first line of Starseed, being from a place other than Earth. Often these people have all been placed
in the category of "Offspring of God," and "Nephilim" by those who consider all such beings to be offspring of unions between
"fallen angels" and humans of Earth. While this bears some truth, it is not entirely true.
There are people of Starseed origin that are just people. They may have more insight and longing for things of spiritual
nature, and a deep respect for the creation. As there are different races of people, and differing ranks of spirits, so also
are there different types of Starseeds. There are those of unions with higher dimensional beings, those of unions with angelic
spirit beings, and those of unions with reptillian beings: these latter often being bred through genetic manipulation in secret
experiments using technology and genetic information taught by reptillians.
True Starseeds in harmony with the Creator exhibit certain personality traits and manifestation of powers inherited from
their ancestors. There are many lists of Starseed traits made by people suspecting such a heritage, but these often have combined
the traits of all type of Starseed, including those traits inherint in reptillians.
Some of the traits of true Starseed who are in harmony with the Creator are such:
1) An aversion to bright unnatural lighting, yet solace found in natural sunlight.
2) An aversion to reptiles, amphibians, and snakes. [Reptillian seeds often are obsesively attracted to these however.]
3) Sensitivity to extreme hot or cold.
4) An extreme sensitivity to pain.
5) A feeling of being very different from most others.
6) A memory or memories of a profound experience around the ages 5 to 9, usually having something to do with "aliens,"
UFO's, or stars. This could also include spiritual visions of earth creatures or people.
7) An obsession with the stars and/or outer space.
8) Having an "imaginary" childhood friend that seemed to speak of its own accord, as if they were a separate entity. This
sometimes continues into adulthood.
9) Attraction to the colors green, blue, and purple, especially the lighter/softer colors such as sky-blue and lavender.
10) Accute hearing/above average hearing range.
11) Extreme sensitivity to excessive or clamourous noise.
12) A driving need to get away from "normal" people to either be alone, or seek out someone who shares your interests in
13) An inner desire and knowing to "do what is right" even though these things were not taught, but often feeling trapped
as a child and expressing ones self in ways that are troubling to others.
14) Hyperactivity as a child.
15) Extreme sensitivity or extreme tolerance to alcohol, medicines, drugs.
16) Creating within ones own mind "fantasy" worlds that often include alien life, journeys to other planets, and places
beyond the stereotypical "fantasies" of earth.
17) Dreams involving flying in bodily form or astral projection.
18) Prophetic dreams, visions, or mental suggestions that later come to pass.
19) Being empathic.
20) Having a desire to heal.
21) Having a desire to try to "save the world" or straiten out problems in the world.
22) A solid beleif that there is an all-powerfull, all-knowing deity, even though you may not have been taught about "God."
23) Having a nagging feeling that most religions, both orthodox and unorthodox, are missing some key elements in their
24) An almost obsessive desire to search out the missing elements of spiritual teachings not found in religion.
25) Missing time, extra slow time, or speeding time.
26) Having experienced being in one place, then in the blink of an eye being somewhere else. [teleportation/bilocation]
27) Knowing you have been in a certain place, but others who you saw in the same place claim you were not there. [invisibility/cloaking/phasing]
28) A connection to animals that is above average.
29) Telepathic communication with animals.
30) Attraction to birds of prey such as Hawks and Eagles.
31) A special attraction to cats - all cats seem to be your friend.
32) Attraction to "power animals" such as Bear, Wolf, or Buffalo
33) Aversion to city living - strong desire to live in a rural and natural environment.
34) Knowing something is gravely wrong with society without having this knowledge preached to you by doomsday prophets,
or conspiracy theorists - you see it yourself and evaluate it within your own mind.
35) A very deep inner pull that seems to constantly make you aware that you are more than you are, and you need to be finding
out what and why.
36) Extreme aversion to violence, fighting, and war.
37) Having a deep desire to form a union with one person of the opposite sex for life. Even having this urge as a child.
38) Having an awareness of romantic attraction and love prior to the age of 10.
39) Having blonde or red hair in your gene pool [even if your own hair is different]
40) Being attracted to either very pale complexions, or olive/reddish complexions.
41) Having an above average IQ.
42) Aversion to either extreme male dominant religion or extreme female dominant religion - knowing there is a balance.
43) Attraction to powerful things in nature, such as thunderstorms, lightning, waterfalls, and surf.
44) Attraction to ancient symbols.
45) Being an avid reader who "drinks in" knowledge quicker than the "average" person.
46) Having an interest or attraction to such fields of science as archaeology, astronomy, or quantum physics.
47) Aversion to mundane employment, repetitive tasks, "dead-end" jobs. Not satisfied with working for others, but more
than willing to work doing something [which you have yet to discover, but know is out there]
48) Aversion to sexual joking, racial joking, or foul language.
49) Expectation of great changes upon Earth in the near future.
50) A nagging suspicion that you are more than your parents offspring, that you have some unfulfilled mission, and that
the implications of these matters have powerful and eternal consequeces for both yourself and the Earth.
If you can answer "yes" to even half of these, there is a good chance you are Starseed. I have purposely omitted certain
clues and traits that seem to be inherint in reptillian spawn, so that you might identify whether you may be Starseed of the
higher order. If you have answered 35 or more of these in the affirmative, you most likely are Starseed, especially if you
answer "yes" to some of the deeper traits, such as those in numbers 6, 22 to 27, 29, 42, and 50.
Long ago the Creator spoke directly to a man named Job, and said: "Can you bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose
the bands of Orion?" In the last book of the Bible, that of Revelation, the Creator spoke as the ascended Jesus Christ, who
was seen by the prophet recording the revelation to "have in his right hand seven stars." Jesus then told the prophet, "The
mystery of the seven stars which you saw in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels
of the seven churches." He then tells the prophet once again that he holds the seven stars within his hand and walks amidst
the golden candlesticks.
The influences of the Pleiades was known to the ancient peoples of Earth. The seven stars, the seven sisters as they were
named - though a small cluster in the night sky, were perceived as being much more than a few small stars in the myriad of
lights above. Ancient people knew the Truth and expressed it. We have always been messengers, a rank of "angels" - though
not the higher ranked angels. Some of us have not always been obedient to the absolute Truth, and have been both misled and
I clarify to you at this time, that the Truth will be presented and all misconceptions cleared. Omissions will be reinstated,
and additions will be removed so that the Truth of the eternal concepts, the will of the Creator, and the purpose of creation
becomes a shining beacon of light as the stars illuminate through the darkness, and your closest star brings the light of
True Starseeds will know their need and seek out Truth. they will be "born-again" by spiritual rebirth. That which was
once dead within them will be brought to life by the Spirit of holiness who dwelling within a persons own spirit makes God
within them. They themselves are not God, but are empowered by God, and knowledge of their purpose will be made clear to them.
Filled with wisdom and love, these will shine as the stars forever, and inherit all things of the eternal nature in the realm
of Light wherein dwells God.