The Talmud Jmmanuel claims to have been written by Judas Iscariot, who incidently was the disciple who betrayed Jesus Christ.
He was a theif, a traitor, and in the end took his own life. This is the person who is trusted to be the author of the Talmud
Jmmanuel. The scrolls from which the Talmud Jmmanuel were translated were allegedly discovered by Billy Meier and an Orthodox
Priest in 1963.
I will clarify some of the untruths below, quoting the Talmud Jmmanuel in black:
Sermon on the mount
47. "Over the course of incarnations you shall train your spirit and your consciousness and allow them to develop to perfection,
so that you become one with Creation."
[There is no reincarnation for it is appointed for humans to die once and after that the judgement is conducted according
to how they responded to the Creator. I have explained how people have memories of past lives without actually having been
the person whom they have memories of. This takes place through either ancestral memories, or by accessing energies left by
persons whose physical body has returned to the dust of the Earth.]
36. "If at that time someone will tell the people, 'Behold, here is Jmmanuel who is the sign of the time,' they should
not accept it as the truth,
37. "for many a false Jmmanuel and many deceivers and false prophets will come forth and perform great signs and miracles,
so that it will become possible to lead astray not only the seekers, believers and errant ones, but also the scholars and
[Herein lies a revelation that unwittingly exposes the teachings of this "un-god" Jmmanuel. This Jmmanuel, whose revelation
only appeared a little more than fourty years ago, falls into the same category of those this warning speaks of. The Truth
is that these words were actually uttered by Jesus Christ to insure that people living in all ages could recognise "false"
Christs who arose after him.]
55. "No one knows the day or hour when this will all take place, not the guardian angels nor god himself nor I, Jmmanuel;
but only providence and destiny know this through the laws and directives of Creation, which possesses the greatest wisdom.
56. "Creation alone stands far above all humankind, and it alone deserves honor and praise, just as it renders honor and
praise to the absolute power (Absolutum) above it.* (* See 34:23.)
57. "If people respect and honor god, and if above him they recognize, honor, esteem and acknowledge only Creation as the
supreme power, then they act rightly in accordance with the truth."
"God is a human being, like all the celestial sons and the terrestrial humans, except that he is vastly greater in consciousness."-"Behold,
god and his followers came from the depths of space... and created here a new race and home with the early women of Earth."
-[4:40 and 1:88]
[As with the chapter on Creation - Creation is placed at a rank above the Creator. Only
foolishness and ignorance worships and serves the creation instead of the Creator. Those people who can clearly see the workmanship
of God in the creation have changed the Truth of God into an untruth by worshipping and serving the creation instead of the
Creator. Does the thing made take a rank over its own maker? Can you not perceive by simple cognition that the creation changes,
grows old, fades away, and is replaced? Consider then who is the One behind the creation, who is eternal and unchanging, and
who will usher in all newness within creation.
That which creates is eternal and therefore exists outside of the limitations our minds place
on such concepts. In mortal existance we struggle comprehending things of an eternal nature because we are presently limited
to the flow of linear time, which created a perceived blockage to understanding eternal matters. That which creates exists
OUTSIDE of time and like a circle has neither beginning nor end. Where no time exists, eternal everpresence is a constant.
It was from this realm of the eternal that temporal things sprang into being from that which Creates, and that which creates
has no Creator, for "IT" is the Creator, being eternal and constant both within time and outside of time.]
34:56. "If, therefore, people say there exists also a trinity, then their consciousness has been addled by
some cult, falsified teachings or confused thinking.
57. "A unity always consists of two parts, which are one in themselves and are a duality only in appearance.
58. "Since a person is a unity of two parts, the spirit is a unity of two parts, but both are one in themselves and one
59. "The body cannot live without the spirit and conversely, because spirit and body are a unity despite their seeming
60. "The spirit, however, lives according to the same law, because in itself it also consists of two parts and is one in
each part; thus it is one in itself.
61. "The two parts of the spirit are wisdom and power.
62. "Without wisdom of the spirit, its power cannot be utilized, nor can any wisdom emerge without spiritual power.
63. "Hence, two things are always required that are one within themselves, so there is a oneness within the unity but not
64. "Thus the law says that a human being is a unity in itself, which consists of two equal parts that form a unity, both
within themselves and also together.
65. "And the two equal parts in the human being, each of which constitutes a unity within itself, are the body and the
66. "So when the scribes teach that a person lives in a trinity, this teaching is erroneous and falsified, because it is
not taught in accordance with the laws of Creation."
[Although a "trinity" of three persons does not exist, there
are three manifestations within God, the Creator, and within people. It is not a duality, but a "triunity" A person has a
body, a soul [seat of consciousness] and a spirit. The soul and spirit are closely connected and almost alike in many ways,
but are also different. The soul has a physical seat in the consciousness within the mind/brain, and also access to the spiritual,
and can manifest itself outside of physical limitations. The spirit harnesses the soul, but also can manifest apart from soul
and apart from body. A person can not only bilocate, but can also trilocate. The body, soul, and spirit can manifest in separate
places, yet are all one being. This is what is meant by "man" [humans] being created in the image of God.]
The Talmud Jmmanuel denies the fact that the Creator was manifest in living tissue by the incarnation
of Jesus Christ. The claims that its author is Judas Iscariot, who historically was known to have been the betrayer of Jesus
Christ, shows that its content, whether ancient, or a modern forgery, is unreliable.
I clarify to you that the words I speak are true, and that Semjase of the Pleiadian realm walks her
path in harmony with the Creator, and in balance within the creation. The eternal changelessness of God is perceived as changing
only because the creation which was and is birthed by God is a changing thing. Here diversity is observed from the perceptions
of thought within limitations of a lower dimension. Diversity in creation, and the perception of duality does not alter the
unchanging and eternal reality of the Creator. Dualities are a part of creation only in a limited sense.
I will bring clarity to those who oppose the Truth, and to those who seek it. The Talmud
Jmmanuel is bred from the mind of the reptillian serpent-god: that which is in conflict with the Creator. It is a carefully
crafted untruth detracting from the integral components of Truth, denying the majesty of the Creator and the manifestation
of the Creator in Jesus Christ. It seeks to usurp the Creators place in the universe by exalting the universe [creation] over
that which made it. By supporting untruth by stating some truth is a method used most often by the reptillian and that which
By embracing Light and Truth by embracing God, and wisdom, and love, one can unveil hidden mysteries,
know secrets as common knowledge, and master the power existant in God through application of the Spirit upon and within ones
own spirit. You will have no need that a person teach you, because the Spirit will teach you all things and show you things
to come. Confirm that which is True by that which is True, word upon word, and line upon line, until all comes together in
harmony, and the witness within your spirit tells you without doubting, that your path is strait and True.